Тайный Город

Объявление

T-GRAD NEWS
Администрация
Итак, коротко о главном. Главный по-прежнему Спящий. А пока он спит, наблюдение и контроль за игровым процессом осуществляет Мастер Игры. За соблюдением интересов Тёмного Двора следит Мрак. Со стороны Зелёного Дома контроль ведёт Малахит. От имени Ордена наблюдателем выступает Жанна. Просим любить и не жаловаться.
Внимание! Об эпизодической системе игры можно прочитать здесь.
О бедном каноне замолвите слово - вот в этой теме.
Уважаемые гости!
Если у вас возникают проблемы с активацией учётной записи, и письмо с паролем не приходит, отмечайтесь в гостевой, и администрация активирует ваш аккаунт вручную. Форум полностью открыт гостям для чтения.

Новости
Эпизод "Princes of the Universe" открыт, набор участников закончен. Активны эпизоды "Разума сон чудовищ рождает..." и "Каналья", желающих - милости просим присоединяться. Не забываем кликать по баннерам каталогов!
Рейтинги
Не забываем кликать на баннеры:
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Дисклаймер
Все права на персонажей и мир "Тайного Города" принадлежат Вадиму Панову и издательству "ЭКСМО" . В дизайне форума использованы элементы оформления книжной серии "Тайный Город" издательства "ЭКСМО" .

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Тайный Город » Важное » Fluctine

Fluctine

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 37

whoah this blog is great i like reading your posts. Keep up the good work! You understand, lots of persons are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Kudos!

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vivid clear concept

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon.

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Awesome! Its in fact remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea about from this post.

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Thanks for finally writing about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

I'm now not certain where you are getting your information, however good topic. I must spend some time studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic information I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back down the road. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

It's going to be finish of mine day, however before end I am reading this enormous article to increase my experience.

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Howdy! This blog post could not be written any better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I will send this information to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

Asking questions are truly nice thing if you are not understanding anything fully, however this post provides good understanding even.

It's an remarkable article in favor of all the internet people; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. Thus that's why this paragraph is perfect. Thanks!

Hello to every one, the contents existing at this site are truly awesome for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

I simply couldn't leave your site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person provide in your guests? Is gonna be again regularly to check up on new posts

Everything is very open with a really clear description of the issues. It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Many thanks for sharing!

Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Thank you!

Actually when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Many thanks

It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people about this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Quality posts is the secret to attract the visitors to go to see the web page, that's what this site is providing.

Вы здесь » Тайный Город » Важное » Fluctine