Тайный Город

Объявление

T-GRAD NEWS
Администрация
Итак, коротко о главном. Главный по-прежнему Спящий. А пока он спит, наблюдение и контроль за игровым процессом осуществляет Мастер Игры. За соблюдением интересов Тёмного Двора следит Мрак. Со стороны Зелёного Дома контроль ведёт Малахит. От имени Ордена наблюдателем выступает Жанна. Просим любить и не жаловаться.
Внимание! Об эпизодической системе игры можно прочитать здесь.
О бедном каноне замолвите слово - вот в этой теме.
Уважаемые гости!
Если у вас возникают проблемы с активацией учётной записи, и письмо с паролем не приходит, отмечайтесь в гостевой, и администрация активирует ваш аккаунт вручную. Форум полностью открыт гостям для чтения.

Новости
Эпизод "Princes of the Universe" открыт, набор участников закончен. Активны эпизоды "Разума сон чудовищ рождает..." и "Каналья", желающих - милости просим присоединяться. Не забываем кликать по баннерам каталогов!
Рейтинги
Не забываем кликать на баннеры:
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Дисклаймер
Все права на персонажей и мир "Тайного Города" принадлежат Вадиму Панову и издательству "ЭКСМО" . В дизайне форума использованы элементы оформления книжной серии "Тайный Город" издательства "ЭКСМО" .

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Тайный Город » Важное » Sarafem

Sarafem

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 37

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how about unpredicted feelings.

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

constantly i used to read smaller posts which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading now.

Great post! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our site. Keep up the good writing.

I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content daily along with a mug of coffee.

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

Hi everyone, it's my first go to see at this web page, and article is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of posts.

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person's webpage link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

Keep on working, great job!

Hi there to every one, it's actually a nice for me to pay a visit this site, it contains helpful Information.

bookmarked!!, I love your web site!

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is extremely helpful. Thank you for sharing!

I am actually grateful to the owner of this website who has shared this great post at at this time.

Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Many thanks!

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day. It's always interesting to read content from other authors and use a little something from other web sites.

Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

First of all I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thank you!

Hey! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask. Does managing a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work? I am completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

I am truly delighted to glance at this website posts which consists of plenty of valuable facts, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your website in internet explorer, might test this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a large portion of people will omit your magnificent writing because of this problem.

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

Thanks  for another informative blog. The place else may just I get that type of information written in such a perfect means? I've a undertaking that I'm just now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such information.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

Вы здесь » Тайный Город » Важное » Sarafem