Тайный Город

Объявление

T-GRAD NEWS
Администрация
Итак, коротко о главном. Главный по-прежнему Спящий. А пока он спит, наблюдение и контроль за игровым процессом осуществляет Мастер Игры. За соблюдением интересов Тёмного Двора следит Мрак. Со стороны Зелёного Дома контроль ведёт Малахит. От имени Ордена наблюдателем выступает Жанна. Просим любить и не жаловаться.
Внимание! Об эпизодической системе игры можно прочитать здесь.
О бедном каноне замолвите слово - вот в этой теме.
Уважаемые гости!
Если у вас возникают проблемы с активацией учётной записи, и письмо с паролем не приходит, отмечайтесь в гостевой, и администрация активирует ваш аккаунт вручную. Форум полностью открыт гостям для чтения.

Новости
Эпизод "Princes of the Universe" открыт, набор участников закончен. Активны эпизоды "Разума сон чудовищ рождает..." и "Каналья", желающих - милости просим присоединяться. Не забываем кликать по баннерам каталогов!
Рейтинги
Не забываем кликать на баннеры:
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Дисклаймер
Все права на персонажей и мир "Тайного Города" принадлежат Вадиму Панову и издательству "ЭКСМО" . В дизайне форума использованы элементы оформления книжной серии "Тайный Город" издательства "ЭКСМО" .

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Тайный Город » Важное » Sarafem

Sarafem

Сообщений 31 страница 37 из 37

Hey terrific blog! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount work? I've very little understanding of coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply had to ask. Thank you!

Admiring the hard work you put into your site and detailed information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Hey there are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this site.

and 12 thousand Georgian manuscripts

Fitness Influencers Are Using Steroids in Secret, Trainers Say! Name is Kyle and I can help you achieve your max top in terms of Bodybuilding.
Personal approach you always wanted and your very own 12-24 weeks gear cycle and workout and diet plans, I do promise great results with little to no side effects.
Skype me ( live:.cid.dd011cd72dfb0a08 )  for more information on free samples and booking a meeting.

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

Вы здесь » Тайный Город » Важное » Sarafem